If you are looking to give to the church during this time of social isolation we have several options for you. Regardless of the method you use, make sure you specify what the giving is directed to if it is for something other than General. All unspecified giving will be directed to General.
- Debit Terminal in Foyer (preferred method)
- Follow instructions at the terminal in the foyer. Someone will be there to help if needed.
- E-transfer (preferred distance method)
- E-transfer to Jodi Pudney at firstname.lastname@example.org and the funds will automatically be put into the Church account.
- Follow the prompts after clicking HERE.
- Download ‘Church Center’ app on your device. Register you & your mailing address the 1st time.
- Text to give
- Text any dollar amount to 84321
- Drop Off
- Drop a sealed envelope thru the Church mail slot (side door on Opsika side of the building).
- Mail it to the Church
- Prince George Pentecostal Church
497 Ospika Blvd.
Prince George, BC
- Pick Up
- If you are unable to use any of these methods contact the office and we can arrange to pick it up from you.